- In the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. All three are God, the supreme trinity.
- In the restoration love and grace of God in dealing once and for all time with the sin of the whole world by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross .
- That the Old and New Testament Scriptures are the written Word of God.
- That solely by faith in Christ Jesus, we are declared righteous, reckoned by God to have died with Jesus on the cross, and in and with Him, to have being raised to new life.
- We are called today to do the works of Jesus Christ through the empowering and leading of the Holy Spirit.
- That the Church is the body of Christ both local and universal, a priesthood of all believers, who have been given life by the Spirit and endowed with the Spirit’s gifts to worship God and proclaim the gospel in power.
- In the personal and visible return of Jesus Christ to reign and rule on the earth. He will judge all people, to give those in Him their rewards for things done in His name, and to condemn the unbelieving eternally.