Date(s) - 17/03/2012
10:00 - 16:00
Categories No Categories
Saturday: 17 March 2012:10.00am-4.00pm
Venue: Scout Hut, Holly Lane, CV7 7EA, Balsall Common opposite St Peter’s Church
Hosted by John and Heather Alcock, Mobilise Now
With guest facilitator Richard Woodeson- Morton, CEO Roozels
Cost £25 per person, £40 per couple (includes light lunch and refreshments)
A PRACTICAL WORKSHOP TO GIVE YOU THE TOOLS YOU’LL NEED TO BECOME COMPETELY DEBT FREE
Any of the following apply to you?
- You have a bit of discretionary income, but you can’t seem to get ahead because of your credit card debt.
- Assuming the month brings no unexpected expenses, you are just able to make your monthly payments.
- You have almost no discretionary income and are living pay check to pay check.
- Fear that any mishap will do you in.
- Need to start saving for your retirement or your kids’ college but just don’t seem to have the time or the discipline to do so.
- Do not make enough to pay all of your minimum payments each month.
- Are starting to feel as though bankruptcy may be your only option.
- You have nightmares about your financial situation
Then this workshop is for you! It includes
ü Learn how to pay off your debt WITHOUT increasing income
ü How to use the simple debt elimination chart to keep track of your personal War on Debt™
ü Step by step instructions to bring your accounts down to zero
ü A proven debt annihilation formula
ü The difference between wise and foolish spending
ü How to uncover excess spending and use that money to quickly pay down your high interest accounts
ü The reasons why it is so important to get out of debt now before the current economic conditions do you in
“Debt is so ingrained into our culture that most people can’t even envision a car without a payment … a house without a mortgage … a student without a loan … and credit without a card. We’ve been sold debt with such repetition and with such fervour that most folks can’t conceive of what it would be like to have NO payments.”
~ Dave Ramsey
Richard has an absolute passion to see people set free of bondage especially debt. Richard was born in Zimbabwe, schooled in Canada, The Persian Gulf, The States and South Africa. Richard moved to The UK in Feb 2000, with only £600, no place to live, no work and 2 suit cases. He lived in a youth hostel for 13 months, drank daily before finding freedom from alcohol through Alcoholics Anonymous, and then re-finding faith. His journey has included various jobs in a number of industries, from fashion, catering, interior design, bookkeeping, and working for an upholsterer. Richard studied at Revival Fires in Dudley under Trevor Baker, where he studied the prophetic, healing both physical and emotional and loves to call people out into their destiny.
Richard currently owns an interior design business in London, Roozels.
John and Heather Alcock
Tel 01676 533370
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.